The following websites contain MSDS and/or Biosafety information
- MSDS Online: Online MSDS data sheets for nearly anything
- MSDS links: A website that provides links to manufacturer pages for MSDS information.
- NIH Hazmat database: Multi-faceted database to contain many hazerdous conditions in the workplace
- WSU EH&S: environmental health and safety links
WSU safety and business policy links
- CDC public health emergency preparedness and response: who to contact in an emergency
Fact sheets on biological and chemical agents
- Biosafety in Microbiological and BioMedical Laboratories: on line pdf of the 4th edition of the CDC manual
- Laboratory Security and Emergency Response Guidance for Laboratories Working with Select Agents: Recommendations for security and emergency response for those working with select agents
- Health Canada Infectious Agent MSDS: A broadly comprehensive listing of microbial and parasitic agents that may be encountered in diagnostic laboratories, with referenced laboratory hazards and documentation of known risks.
- American Biological Safety Association: Biosafety guidelines and links
- Disinfectants...can you afford to make the wrong choice for your facility?: Comparison of chemical disinfectants and their use in a veterinary facility
- WSU Incident Report Form: WSU Incedent Report Form